The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce and Town of Schroon are excited to present the 64th Annual 4th of July Celebrations! Events are happening through out the village ALL DAY LONG — July 4, 2018!
Here are just a few of the events that will be happening:
- Special Sales by Main Street Merchants
- Adirondack Basket Raffle-Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce on Main Street
- Adirondack Artists and Crafters at the Schroon Lake Town Hall
- Annual Chicken BBQ at Community Church, Main St
- Bounce Around- & Face Painting for Children at the Town Park Beach
- Lion’s Club Food Tent @ Town Park Beach area
- Live Music Performances ALL DAY LONG on the Beach – Bands TBA
- Mini concert (Band TBA)- Fountain on Main and Dock street
- Annual Parade
Patriotic Music Concert – Word of Life Collegians & Seagle Music Colony at Town Park Beach Area at dusk, followed by
GALA FIREWORKS DISPLAY OVER SCHROON LAKE
So if you want to spend 4th of July at one of the most beautiful lakes in the Adirondacks, Schroon Lake is the place to be…we hope you will make vacation plans and come visit us this summer.